McWong International, Inc. has invested tremendous manpower and resources in recent years to develop and perfect new products. Our R&D team of research and application engineers has successfully leveraged decades of combined experience in power supply design, manufacturing, lamp ballasting and LED light source technology to achieve breakthroughs in performance and reliability. Superior heat dissipation systems, best-in-class robust constant current/voltage high power factor circuit designs, and intelligently controlled wireless communication systems are among the innovations embodied in our high efficiency product line, at all levels, McWong’s team is committed to leadership in a new generation of smart, reliable, integrated LED drivers, power supplies, emergency backup and robust lighting control systems.
- Constant Current Drivers - 200mA to 5000mA
- Constant Voltage Power Supplies - 25VDC to 300VDC
- High Efficiency + Power Factor
- AC Universal Input Voltage (120-277 ±10%)
- DC Low Input Voltage (24VDC)
- Dimming Methods: 0-10V, PWM and/or TRIAC
- Safety Functions:
- 1500VAC Input-Output Isolation | 500VAC Output Case Isolation
- Lightning Protection - ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Category B – 4KV/2KA (built in)
- Supplemental surge protection device
- Standards: (based on product line, may vary across series)
- FCC Class A / EN60598-1
- RoHS compliant
- IEC 60929-Annex-E (Dimming)
- IEC 61547 (Immunity)
- IEC CISPR-15 (EMC)
- IEC 60529 (IP rating)
- UL1310 Class 2 / UL60950-1 (<100W)
- UL1012 non-Class 2 (≥100W)
- UL8750 (LED)
McWong’s MTM series of slimline stepdown auto-transformers (Core & Coil) is designed for use
in commercial and industrial lighting applications,
typically where the mains power is
480VAC (industrial) or 347VAC (Canada) and the
required output is 120-277VAC.
This product series is optimized for use with universal input (120-277VAC) LED drivers. Rather than placing the stepdown transformer directly inside an LED driver, it is made available as a separate add-on. The key advantage of this is it enables manufacturers to save costs by reducing the total number of LED driver SKU’s.
McWong’s SPD series of surge protectors is designed for use with LDE drivers, fluorescent ballasts, HID ballasts, and induction lighting ballasts. These products provide an additional level of protection from dangerous power line transients in commercial and industial applications. 3-lead devices protect Line-Neutral, Line-Ground, and Neutral-Ground in accordance with IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2 C High (10KA and 10KV).
Typically this product is used in 24/7 outdoor applications such as street lighting, parking lots, pathway lighting, and LED signage.