McWong's MTM series of slimline stepdown auto-transformers (Core & Coil) is designed for use
in commercial and industrial lighting applications,
typically where the mains power is
480VAC (industrial) or 347VAC (Canada) and the
required output is 120-277VAC.
This product series is optimized for use with universal input (120-277VAC) LED drivers. Rather than placing the stepdown transformer directly inside an LED driver, it is made available as a separate add-on. The key advantage of this is it enables manufacturers to save costs by reducing the total number of LED driver SKU's.
Typical applications include: warehouses, roadways, parking lots, distribution centers, sports arenas, parks airports and dock yards.
McWong's SPD series of surge protectors is designed for use with LDE drivers, fluorescent ballasts, HID ballasts, and induction lighting ballasts. These products provide an additional level of protection from dangerous power line transients in commercial and industial applications. 3-lead devices protect Line-Neutral, Line-Ground, and Neutral-Ground in accordance with IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2 C High (10KA and 10KV).
Typically this product is used in 24/7 outdoor applications such as street lighting, parking lots, pathway lighting, and LED signage.
- UL1449 recoginzed component E466236
- RoHS compliant
- 3-Lead surge protector, 4-Lead surge protector for 20KA series
- Protects against surges according to IEEE C62.41.2
- Surge location rated Category C3
- 10KA/KV and 20KA/KV ratings
- IP67 rated enclosure for wet locations
- High temperature / flameproof enclosure (90C max surface rating)